Wednesday, June 23, 2010

ST content - CoSTOC 1 - Day 1 - Tag


The RR amazes me. It has been difficult to get extra time off. Particularly on the weekend. Today I left to get the STOwners Montana state tag. We play a game that entails taking a picture of our motorcycle in front of a landmark then moving to another landmark in the same state. BakerBoy from Colorado had moved the Montana tag to the very edge of Montana in, well, Baker of all places. I got the tag while a very pissed off dog berated my presence. It might have been the spacesuit I was wearing but I gotta think he is just nuts. I hate dogs and don't care who knows (except my little granddaughter who LOVES animals)

Anyway, I managed to get the tag and the North Dakota state sign as I left ND. There is no welcole to ND sign on US12 eastbound. I got ND and SD as I left ND. Made it to the Spearfish City Campground. I recommend the campground and plan on being here again July 8 and 9.

Route player
Smugmug picture Gallery

Summary
Overall
Time: 09:57:32
Distance: 425.58 mi

Timing
Time: 09:57:32
Moving Time: 07:08:19
Elapsed Time: 21:46:39
Avg Speed: 42.7 mph
Avg Moving Speed: 59.6 mph
Max Speed: 98.6 mph

Elevation
Elevation Gain: 16,185 ft
Elevation Loss: 15,406 ft
Min Elevation: 2,181 ft
Max Elevation: 3,777 ft

Heart Rate
Avg HR: 80 bpm
Max HR: 115 bpm

No comments: