Saturday, August 29, 2009

WeSTOC 09 - Logan Run

had to quit yesterday at 4pm... got a room in Eureka when my heart rate spiked at 102. I sent Carl on alone.

Left before light this A.M.... Rick's bike temp said 7C... burrr, but got in a massive traffic tie up near Provo and it was up to 35C and was a constant 33C.... ended up backtracking and running Provo canyon.... dammit! nice ride up by Bridal Veil Falls. Better today max heart rate was 97 (that I saw), matching the bank thermometer... huh?

Phot = Turley Ave in Provo. Looks like someone bent up the sign trying to steal it?

Add the Econolodge in Logan Utah to the list of nice economy rooms... and the air conditioner in room 226 is fantastic.... I'm almost shivering... it feels soooo good that I went to the grocery store for food... the rooms have Microwave and reefer. And new bedding. Mark the manager is interested in buying my 1100.

Garmin player here

No comments: